Thursday 17 November 2011

Back on Track

Well last week was a write off! You will have seen on the blog I was suffering, not coping well. Couldn't see anything but my grief. Well I'm pleased to say normal state has resumed. Not that normal state is all smiles but it is at least more smiles than tears.


And this week I truly have something to smile about! I'm getting a new car! I know what has happened to me! I've become the woman equivalent of Jeremy Clarkson! Now that is surely a blue job! But no I've been searching auto trader so much it is the default web address that comes up when I open up the lap top!
Worried.com

And where would I be without my resident expert Nick. Nick has had to put up with me changing my mind, then changing it again! I've gone from a 4x4 to a 2 seater, to a convertible and back again! Oh and at one point was even thinking about getting 2 cars. Until Nick pointed out that as I am the only one who can drive in my house and I'm not into blue jobs then 1 car was more than enough! Good Point!!! So with Nick having the patience of a saint I was able to confidently buy a new car. Its scary doing things on your own and I'm so very lucky to have great friends who help me.

And so with a resumed smile I deal with moving forward. And forward it has to be as I and the kids don't have a choice. Do we?
Its been a year and in that year we have taken steps and I no longer get angry or upset about the small things. Life doesn't worry me as it use to. I've seen the worst it can be and now I look at things totally different.

Feeling sorry for the person who beeps me because I'm not going fast enough on the motorway. (Not for much longer with my new car!) What must be going on in their life that they are so angry with me, someone they don't even know. Or the person who is impatient in the supermarket queue. What can be so awful that makes them so stressed.

With Vixs birthday coming, her 2nd one since she lost her wonderful Dad I think instead that if she can still smile and not hate life then we all can.

No comments:

Post a Comment