Thursday 10 November 2011

Oh...............

Crap.............


Why?

Why?

Come on someone tell me, make sense of this shit....................

Why aren’t you here

Why

I miss you, we all miss you. We weren’t destined to be sat in the Sun pub tonight taking part in a bloody pub quiz!
But we were! And like your fight against cancer we didn’t win! We came a crap 3rd but bloody hell the sprit was there. Wrightys Warriors were fighting or simply battling against the ridicoiulus questions and other teams but for you. And yes of course Fraser knew the Scottish questions and Adam and Helen the animal questions but we were never going to win because quite frankly we shouldn’t have been there. We should have been at our homes, with our loved ones but instead we were remembering the worst bloody day!
And you brought a smile to our face as we tried to look for the answers! Shame Megs Blackberry wasn’t quick enough! And we don’t know each other because of our passion for mastermind! Oh and I need to add not one bloody sport question! Because if there had of been we would have romped home!
Coming home it still takes my breath away that you are not here! I miss you so very much. I shouted
to anyone who would listen tonight. I miss you I miss you!!!!!

x x x xx x

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sally, I have been following you since 2010, I lost my husband two months ago, same illness (kidney cancer) as your loved Steve, he fight during 7 years, and last year was extremely difficult for all of us.
    I do not think I am going to stand up it is very, very difficult i am crying every night I wake up crying, I cannot talk with some people that they have not the same illness, because they do not understand what a cancer is when comes in your home.

    Besos y abrazos from Barcelona, Spainç
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete