Friday 6 July 2012

You need to hear this

I called you today. I wanted to tell you something!


Our girls are super stars!

Did you hear me...........

I can’t hear you but I know you know.

Both girls received awards today at school for athletics and I want to tell you.

I want you to know that they have done well.

"Of Course!" I can hear you say but I want you to know.

Victoria received an Athletics badge and Megan received a full colour which she can wear as a tie every day! Both girls exceeding at Athletics as you knew they would.

Any they miss you. They like I wanted to call and tell you about their achievements.

They knew you would be proud, they knew you would tell everyone. So I took the liberty of texting your friends to tell them. I knew that they would have heard about it, if you were still here so wanted to share it with them.

I miss you darling every day. I miss the fact that I’ve moved to escape the memories of the house you built for us but I know it’s the right thing to do! And you would be telling me to "Pull it together Hewitty!" but I wish I didn’t have too. I know a self wallowing moment but I hope I’m allowed the odd few.

So our girls did good! And I told them both I am proud of them and you are too! They go quiet when I say that but I want them to both know your looking down on us! Smiling as you always did, cheering and wishing us well. I just wish you were still here so we could see you and hear you doing it.

I miss you darling.........

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment